Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Another Market!

I can't say where yet, but I've been invited to be part of another market! Woohoo! It'll be on the 18th from 4:40 to 8:00 pm. I'll let everyone know the location as soon as the owner gives the OKAY! :)

I've been madly making, making, making! These are casserole carriers! Aren't they awesome!?

The first one is more for a pie, or a 9x9 Pyrex dish.


This next one is for bigger dishes, up to a size 9x13. I quilted them myself, rather than purchasing quilted fabric. It's less expensive that way, and much prettier! I just love how they are so easy to carry - no more pot luck dishes sliding around in the car on the way to your function! I made four of each of these designs, and they'll be available at the next market! You can also order them from me whenever you like! :) justsusiequilts@gmail.com or 303 931-6178





No comments: