Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Client Memory Quilt

Client Memory Quilt! This is a surprise for her daughter - what a poignant gift! She wanted the individual shirt patterns to stand out and settled on this simple design, which was a great choice! The quilting is a pantograph pattern from Urban Elementz (my fave!). This is guided by my hand on my 17" midarm. I think it turned out so nicely!

I fussy-cut a lot of the designs on the shirt because I wanted those patterns to stand out, especially the fish! You can click on the picture for a closer look.

You can see the quilting a little better in this next pic. I chose it to mimic the floral theme in the shirts.

The whole back of the quilt is this lovely turquoise print - you can really see the quilting pop on the back! We chose the same fabric for the binding, which I think really brings the whole quilt together!

No comments: